Dub and derelict-allegro5 "Could not find a valid dependency tree configuration"

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 13 05:34:52 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 13 April 2016 at 11:21:25 UTC, Pedro Lopes wrote:
> In the second paragraph I meant to say: The first library that
> Derelict-Allegro (not dub) looks for is called:
> "liballegro_image-5.0.11.so" ...
> I know dub has nothing to do with this at this point it already
> compile and linked it just couldn't execute for not finding the
> library.

Should be fixed now in version 0.0.6. Glad to see someone is
reporting issues with this binding so I can iron out the kinks. I
want to give it more attention and add support for 5.2, it's just
always been low on my priority list. Please post any further
issues you find at the github issue tracker [1], if you don't
mind.

[1] https://github.com/DerelictOrg/DerelictAllegro5/issues