Which application is much suited and which is not.

Bauss via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Apr 16 11:13:57 PDT 2016

On Saturday, 16 April 2016 at 14:08:05 UTC, newBeeee wrote:
> Let's say you have decided to use D programming language. For
> what kind of applications would you choose D programming
> language and For what kind of applications you won't choose D
> programming.

I use D for pretty much everything. I use for a new website I'm
working on using D and my own custom template engine for
rendering websites similar to asp.net,'s mvc and razor. I use it
for most applications I do, small or big. The only time I don't
use D is when I'm at work since I work with a lot of already
existing .net code but I'd never start a new project not written
in D. The reason is pretty simply; D had everything that could
ever need and things it lacks has never been things I couldn't do
myself. By using D I have achieved and accomplished things much
faster than any other languages that I use/used and it's been
performing better too. I haven't had a reason not to use D yet.