Is there a way to disable 'dub test' for applications?

Jon D via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Apr 17 21:25:25 PDT 2016

I have an dub config file specifying a targetType of
'executable'. There is only one file, the file containing main(),
and no unit tests.

When I run 'dub test', dub builds and runs the executable. This
is not really desirable. Is there a way to set up the dub
configuration file to disable running the test?

Note: What I'd really like to do is run a custom shell command
when 'dub test' is done, I haven't seen anything suggesting
that's an option. However, disabling would still be useful.

--Jon