DUB and static libs

abad via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 20 03:19:10 PDT 2016

I have a project which is a mixture of D, C++ and C. I have used
Make for build automation so far but would like to migrate to DUB.

I have hard time figuring out what to do with C / C++ sections of
the program. DUB seems to ignore (probably sensibly) everything
but D source files. I compiled a static library of the non-D
sections of my program, and now I'd need to tell DUB to include
the library in the linking stage.

I tried to use "linkerFiles" argument in dub.json but that
doesn't seem to do anything.

Here's the full dub.json:

{
     "name": "audio_test",
     "description": "audio test.",
     "copyright": "",
     "authors": [""],
     "dependencies": {
	"derelict-imgui": {"version":"~master", "path":
"./DerelictImgui/"},
	"derelict-glfw3": "~>1.1.0",
	"derelict-gl3": "~>1.0.12",
	"derelict-sdl2": "~>1.9.7",