Compare lambda expressions

Alex via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 27 00:14:39 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 27 April 2016 at 06:59:22 UTC, cym13 wrote:
> On Tuesday, 26 April 2016 at 14:32:59 UTC, Alex wrote:
>
> IMHO, if you are to parse them from strings then you need a
> parser in order to build an abstract tree, a simpler
> intermediary language to restrict the possible patterns
> expressing an idea, an optimizer to reduce similar expressions
> to a unique one and then you way be able to spot that two given
> expressions share a common implementation and thus have the
> same effect but with no garanty to catch them all. As far as I
> know it's still a field of research.
Ok! Thanks!

> The bulk of the problem doesn't have much to do with D itself
> though.
Yes, I see...

The working idea from early in the morning is the following:
Force this by the structure of the input file itself:
E. g. in the json file, make a section, where lambda expressions
are defined, then, in sections where they are needed reference
them.
This would reduce repeated definitions and would obsolete the
need for comparison...