[OT] Re: Why D isn't the next "big thing" already

LaTeigne via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Aug 1 09:43:49 PDT 2016

On Sunday, 31 July 2016 at 18:15:49 UTC, Gorge Jingale wrote:
> On Sunday, 31 July 2016 at 10:11:46 UTC, LaTeigne wrote:
>> On Saturday, 30 July 2016 at 12:24:55 UTC, ketmar wrote:
>>> On Saturday, 30 July 2016 at 12:18:08 UTC, LaTeigne wrote:
>>>
>>> it you think that you know the things better than somebody
>>> who actually *lived* there in those times... well, keep
>>> thinking that. also, don't forget to teach physics to
>>> physicians, medicine to medics, and so on. i'm pretty sure
>>> that you will have a great success as a stupidiest comic they
>>> ever seen in their life.
>>>
>>> also, don't bother answering me, i won't see it anyway.
>>
>> https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?messageID=831486&#831486
>>
>> Again an evidence of your super ego. You think that your own
>> experiences stand for everybody while it's actually
>> representing anything byt you, which is quite near from the
>> nil.
>
> He clearly suffers from NPD. I believe this is due to ignorance
> of experience. With such little real world experience one
> conjures up their own fabricated sense of reality that revolves
> around themselves. Such people lack the ability to understand
> others experiences and write them off because they do not
> coincide with their own. It's a form of the god complex, yet
> clearly these people are not god and generally not even that
> intelligent, experienced in life , etc, or happen just to be
> good at one thing which they treat as the only thing that
> matters; which is illogical and insane but very convenient for
> them.

No his condition is not NPD. The other day he said publicly on
IRC what it's but I don't remember the exact name. But it's
serious, e.g you can find it in the DSM-5, with a specific code,
designation etc.

Let's close this discussion for real this time. I'm sorry for the
trolling but at a time i wanted to be right for this stupid story
of academic license...