Template parameters that don't affect template type

Engine Machine via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Aug 11 13:20:10 PDT 2016

Also, what if we use a class instead of a struct?

in this case they are both references to the same thing.

I see a problem with reflection though, as one could get the
template parameter value and it would wrong on conversion. D
takes the easy way out of just preventing complex and potentially
ill-defined behavior, I guess that is ultimately a good thing,
even if it makes it a pain in some cases.