How to use std. packages in so files written in dlang

ketmar via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Aug 11 20:59:58 PDT 2016

On Friday, 12 August 2016 at 03:41:54 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
> On Friday, 12 August 2016 at 03:31:37 UTC, ketmar wrote:
>> On Friday, 12 August 2016 at 03:20:59 UTC, grampus wrote:
>>> Didn't realise the D community is such active.
>>
>> yes, we are. while we may be not very huge in number, we are
>> very passionate about our language of choice. ;-)
>
> Currently there are about 40,000 DMD downloads a month, so the
> community isn't terribly small. The forums see activity from a
> lot of different posters.

sheer number of downloads doesn't say much. comparing to some
other communities (let's talk about rust and go, for example, as
relatively fresh performers on the stage) our community is small.
but in the end it is quality that matters, not huge numbers, i
believe. and signal/noise ratio of thing NG is great (especially
when i'm not posting here).