Passing Structs to function like in C

Cauterite via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Aug 12 10:33:34 PDT 2016

On Friday, 12 August 2016 at 16:50:43 UTC, ag0aep6g wrote:
> On 08/12/2016 05:23 PM, Cauterite wrote:
> No semicolon there, please.

Why would I not terminate a declaration with a semi-colon?
Why should a declaration not end in a semi-colon just because the
last token is a brace?
Why should I not tell the lexer precisely where my declaration
ends instead of relying on whatever other tokens floating around
it not interfering?
Why must every thread in this forum contain more posts regarding
some irrelevant tangent than posts responding to the original
topic?