Privacy violation depending on who passes a compile-time argument?

rcorre via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 14 11:22:35 PDT 2016

On Sunday, 14 August 2016 at 17:23:06 UTC, Basile B. wrote:

> It is private: https://dpaste.dzfl.pl/83fcca84dde3, so the code
> you've posted in the first message could be a bug.

Ah, you're correct. I'm not able to use either of them in runtime
code.

> The deprecation message also since this case has nothing to do
> with the transition period due to fix 314 (because your import
> is not selective).

Makes sense. I still wonder whether using something like getUDAs
on a symbol exposed like this is valid, but I guess that hasn't
been decided yet
(https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/4724#issuecomment-239424693).

Thanks for the insights!