Converting a Visual Studio Solution with many Projects into DUB package?

WhatMeWorry via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Aug 16 08:46:23 PDT 2016

I've got a large Visual Studio Solution which contains lots of
Projects.  Each project is a standalone D/OpenGL tutorial.  I
want to make it OS and IDE agnostic so it can be easily played
with on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS so I thought it best to make
it a dub package.

I've been reading the DUB documentation but can't seem to find a
way. So in short, does DUB allow something like sub-packages?  Or
collections of packages?

No is fine.  I just wanted to check before I go off and create a
flat file system of dub packages.