Static CT Factory

Engine Machine via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Aug 18 18:57:55 PDT 2016

On Friday, 19 August 2016 at 01:18:28 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Friday, 19 August 2016 at 01:10:42 UTC, Engine Machine wrote:
>> I feel that in this case I feel that the scope of the static
>> if should allow things to escape since, well, they are static
>> if's.
>

> They do.
>
> What, exactly, did you do and what, exactly did you see as the
> error?

I get undefined identifier, but when create the variable outside
it works.

I used Anonymouse code and it works so I guess the issue stems
from something else.

My code is more complex and the stuff is in a foreach. I don't
know why it isn't working since the simplified code is nearly
identical. Maybe a branch wasn't being taken, I thought I covered
them all.