Rebind template(bug?)

Jack Applegame via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Aug 23 00:00:07 PDT 2016

On Monday, 22 August 2016 at 21:46:35 UTC, Engine Machine wrote:
> I'm sorry if it confuses you... it doesn't confuse me.
Confuses? No.
> I do not know why you have to try and prove something that is a
> preference. Do you often get in to arguments with people about
> how ford is better than chevy or blonds are better than
> brunettes?
You're wrong again. I don't try to prove anything, just answer
your questions.
But finally I understood your main goal:
You don't want to see more than one 'class' keyword. You want
that recursive class template automatically stops inheritance
without any additional moves, such as specializations, static ifs
and so on.