Hosting a vibe.d website

Seb via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 24 12:26:26 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 24 August 2016 at 19:19:33 UTC, Karabuta wrote:
> Hello community, I usually host PHP websites for clients using
> shared hosting services but I'm not familiar with hosting
> compiled programming language websites.
>
> What processes are involved hosting a vibe.d website developed
> locally on a web server (shared hosting plan). And what hosting
> services/packages are available for that?

Heroku is quite popular because it's free in the basic version
and comes with zero maintenance or need of administrator skills:

http://tour.dlang.io/tour/en/vibed/deploy-on-heroku

However you can deploy a vibe.d application on literally any
machine and even a VPS server should work quite fine.
If you are low on budget, you can usually spot great deals over
at the Low End Box Blog [1] (I am not affiliated with them in any
way)

[1] http://lowendbox.com/