Multiple producer - multiple consumer with std.concurrency?

Christian Köstlin via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Dec 7 12:08:36 PST 2016

I really like std.concurrency for message passing style coding.

Today I thought about a scenario where I need a multiple producer,
multiple consumer pattern.
The multiple producer is easily covered by std.concurrency, because
all producers just can send to one Tid.
The tricky part is the multiple consumer part. At the moment I do not
see a way for several Tid's to share the same mailbox. Did I miss
something, or how would you implement this paradigm?

thanks in advance,
christian