[Semi-OT] I don't want to leave this language!

Igor Shirkalin via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Dec 10 10:56:54 PST 2016

On Monday, 5 December 2016 at 20:25:00 UTC, Ilya Yaroshenko wrote:
> Hi e-y-e,
>
> The main problem with D for production is its runtime. GC,
> DRuntime, Phobos is big constraint for real world software
> production.

The almost only thing I do is real world software production
(basically math and optimized math methods). D with it's GC,
DRuntime and Phobos makes it what I really like and need for. I
do my own libs for my own needs. Perhaps some day I will use Mir,
but I don't care if it is with or without D's standard libs.

Igor Shirkalin.