Unittest hangs on completion

David Zhang via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Dec 29 12:27:21 PST 2016

Hi,

I've noticed recently, that whenever I unittest, it program hangs
either at the very end, or right before they start. When using
vanilla unit tests, the program appears to hang after the "All
unit tests have been completed successfully." message, and I have
to force to program to exit. However, when I use unit-threaded
for my unit testing, it gets to the "Running unit tests in dirs
["."]" and then refuses to do anything more. Strangely enough,
sometimes commenting out one or two tests seems to fix the issue
with unit-threaded, only to resurface when I write a new test.
Just what is going on?