print function

cym13 via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Feb 4 03:04:23 PST 2016

On Thursday, 4 February 2016 at 10:18:35 UTC, ixid wrote:
> Do you think your knowledge and experience is a good model for
> how a new user who hasn't done much if any programming before
> would approach this?

A design choice had to be made and made it was. Adding another
function now (or worse, changing the existing ones) would only
bring more confusion for beginners and unconsistency to the
language. I firmly believe that no matter what your experience
you have having one and preferably only one way to do things is
more important to ease the learning process than having spaces or
not.