Automatic range creation for class or struct?

cym13 via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Feb 9 16:49:33 PST 2016

On Wednesday, 10 February 2016 at 00:27:54 UTC, Peka wrote:
>>> I don't think anything like that exists in phobos
>>
>> I need definitive answer.
>
> I need a precise answer.
>
> (sorry, google translator :ะท)

"Definitive" is good, maybe even better in the context.

I should have been clearer, sorry. When I said "I don't think" I
actually meant "I've searched the docs and sources and haven't
found anything even remotely similar". I'll never be 100% percent
sure that it isn't there though, you're free to read phobos to
confirm it.