Photoshop programming

Patience via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Feb 14 01:48:54 PST 2016

Photoshop has the ability to be controlled by scripts and
programming languages. For example, C# can be used to access
photoshop by adding the appropriate reference and using
directives. I believe it is COM based but I am not totally sure.

I've tried reading the docs but it's not making much sense.

http://www.lunesu.com/uploads/ModernCOMProgramminginD.pdf

links at the bottom are down.

It says one has to create a wrapper, but then talks like it can
be done automatically. I assume that is what project does? But
then one has to create an idl, not sure what that is ;\

Any info on how to do this stuff properly?