joiner: How to iterate over immutable ranges?

Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Feb 15 10:13:48 PST 2016

On 02/15/2016 06:25 AM, Bastiaan Veelo wrote:

 > I didn't even know about save... Its documentation is hidden quite
 > well, because I still cannot find it.

Heh. :) It is a part of the ForwardRange interface (more correctly,
"concept"?). It looks like "the additional capability that one can save
one's current position with the save primitive" under isForwardRange is
its official documentation:

   http://dlang.org/phobos/std_range_primitives.html

 > Seems it is about time I read the books.

Agreed. Ranges is a concept where a little bit of documentation up front
makes the ideas very clear.

Ali