Coverage

Leandro Motta Barros via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Feb 16 11:30:07 PST 2016

I had one case these days in which I also had a lot of data to use in the
test. I was able to put the data as very large regular D arrays, but this
increased my compilation times a lot (not to mention the time to run the
unit tests).

I decided to enclose this specific unit test (including the `import
test_data` statement) in `version ExtraUnitTests { ... }`. This way, I can
run the bulk of my unit tests very frequently without wasting time with
this special case I want to run only sometimes.

I can't say I am 100% happy with this, but it worked for me and didn't
require any additional dependency.

LMB