An unexpected string to int exception.

Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Feb 17 10:44:40 PST 2016

On 02/17/2016 09:09 AM, H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:

 >> apparently std.conv parse() will say the unexpected input is not the
 >> one that caused the error but the character after. in this case "g1"
 >> only the 1 was reported.
 >
 > Please file a bug, I'll look into making a fix for it.

I shamefully admit that I've discovered this bug months ago and tampered
with three error messages on the following page: :D

   http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/fibers.html

For example, the 'h' below was typed by my own right-hand index finger. :)

   Error: Unexpected 'h' when converting from type string to type uint

Ali