Issues

Andre via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Feb 23 14:31:53 PST 2016

On Tuesday, 23 February 2016 at 19:53:52 UTC, Johan Engelen wrote:
> On Monday, 22 February 2016 at 23:21:28 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
> wrote:
>>
>> Well, if you'll notice th list of resolved issues is going up
>> way faster than the list of new issues.
>
> <troll>
> (To put some oil on the fire:)
>
> But the number of new issues /is/ going up. I.e. the number of
> resolved issues is going way up, the number of new new issues
> is going way way up. That's how I read the graph.
>
> (Please help to resolve issues, rather than spending time on
> the forum talking about it ;)
> </troll>
>
> :-)

For me this was helpful to get an idea what's going on, how
people work on/think about issues, priorities, etc.
So please consider this time a little investment to get a new
member more involved.

I'm considering working on some easy issues first. I will ignore
the enhancement requests from bearophile that have status new, no
votes, no one in CC, no comments. There are more than 200 (!) of
them. These issues could be valid/valuable but I just don't agree
with this way of shouting requests and not following up on them.
I'd rather help someone else first who is really interested in
solving his own requests.