vk.xml

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Feb 23 19:42:35 PST 2016

On Wednesday, 24 February 2016 at 00:50:40 UTC, Nicholas Wilson
wrote:

> AA's are nice in theory but the non-deterministic nature of
> their order of iteration is painful...

An ordered map as the default AA implementation would be worse.
Most use cases for a hash map don't need ordering. Perhaps we'll
have one in std.container at some point, but as it stands I'm
unaware of any implementations out there. Neither the EMSI
containers [1] nor dcollections [2] has one that I can see.

[1]
https://github.com/economicmodeling/containers/tree/master/src/containers
[2]
https://github.com/schveiguy/dcollections/tree/master/dcollections