Calling python code from D

Wyatt via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Feb 25 13:40:45 PST 2016

I have a project I started in Python before I realised I really
don't enjoy Python.  It's been on the back-burner for a few years
and I'd like to start again in D, but there's a particular python
module (Mutagen) that I outright refuse to reimplement.  What's
the state of the art in calling Python code from D?

I have a hunch PyD fits somewhere in this equation, but the
documentation is pretty sparse, and what little I can find about
this area makes it seem like a fairly tedious manual process.  Is
there a less-painful and intensive way to truss things up?
Something to generate a simple D wrapper from a python module?

-Wyatt