Calling python code from D

jmh530 via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Feb 25 14:28:52 PST 2016

On Thursday, 25 February 2016 at 21:46:40 UTC, asdf wrote:

> I haven't tried this myself but D is supposed to have excellent
> interface to C code. Perhaps you can go that route.
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/145270/calling-c-c-from-python

That question is the reverse, calling C from python, rather than
calling python from C.

I think PyD is really your best option.

The problem with PyD's docs is that it's not obvious how to get
to them from the github page. You actually have to go to the wiki
page and then there's a link to older docs from Bitbucket or
ReadTheDocs, but those links are broken. Here's the readthedocs
page:

http://pyd.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

You would actually be interested in something like:

http://pyd.readthedocs.org/en/latest/embed.html