GTKD Cairo get pixel color

Basile B. via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 1 11:32:40 PST 2016

On Wednesday, 30 December 2015 at 23:20:23 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
> On Wednesday, 30 December 2015 at 20:44:44 UTC, TheDGuy wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> is there any way to get the pixel color of a single pixel by x
>> and y coordinates of a context?
>
> render to a png back buffer.
>
> see cairo_image_surface_create_for_data
>
> then you'll be able to access the data and, at the same time,
> to blit your buffer to screen.

Actually I was thinking to a user defined buffer type:

struct SurfaceBuffer
{
     void* data; // used as param to create the surface
     Rgba[] opIndex(size_t index);
     Rgba[][] scanline();
}

that you would pass as data in
cairo_image_surface_create_for_data().

But gtk certainly has pitcure classes with the typical scanline
method and that you could use in
cairo_image_surface_create_for_data.