Strange 'memset' error when using std.range.repeat and std.array.array

via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 4 04:20:09 PST 2016

On Monday, 4 January 2016 at 12:00:32 UTC, tcak wrote:
> On Monday, 4 January 2016 at 10:50:17 UTC, Ur at nuz wrote:
>> Sorry, the actual code is:
>>
>> lines ~= ' '.repeat.take(newIndentCount).array;
>>
>> ...with character quotes. But it still fails with error
>> described in stack trace in Gcx.bigAlloc()
>
> What's your OS? On Linux x64, it works without any error.

Yes. It's Ubuntu 14. It works when it's in the separate example,
but not working inside my project. The strange thing is that it
working in another place inside the same application. So I don't
know what to think about it. Maybe this problem occurs only when
some amount of memori is being allocated or something..