GTKD Cairo get pixel color

Basile B. via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 5 17:41:03 PST 2016

On Tuesday, 5 January 2016 at 23:36:16 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> On Tuesday, 5 January 2016 at 23:26:12 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
>> access to pix is easy...
>
> This is the learn forum. Maybe one should be able to figure it
> out without asking, but there is nothing wrong with asking in
> depth on this forum. The threshold for asking should be low in
> here. At worst, nobody answers or as it turns out, posts a
> youtube video...

Until a certain "time" my answers were useful. But I recognize
that after this "time" I've managed to turn the topic into
something totally delirious because, to be honest I was completly
sratched by alcohool. I'm sorry but life is so... I'm mostly
serious here but sometimes I draft. Most of the time it's
obvious...sorry if you didn't get this...IRL you directly get
that the guy is high, on the internet it's not always so obvious.