Using libraries for (Postgre)SQL for bilingual (C++ and D) project

Eliatto via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 10 23:29:02 PST 2016

Hello! I have a project, which consists of 2 parts: web part
(based on vibe.d) and core part (C++/Qt 5.5.x). Core will be used
in a shared object (c-style exported functions). Both parts must
interact with PostgreSQL. Core dynamic library will be
contributor to my database (INSERTS/UPDATES), while vibe.d part
will use SELECTs for views.
Which C++ and D libraries for SQL queries should be used in order
to minimize boilerplate code? I don't mind against ORM, using
plain old objects (PODs) with special attributes.
BTW, I've read about https://github.com/chrishalebarnes/quill.d.