LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file '_CMDLINE' --- errorlevel 1104

Jason Jeffory via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 11 17:46:11 PST 2016

On Monday, 11 January 2016 at 23:26:51 UTC, Tobi G. wrote:
> On Monday, 11 January 2016 at 20:19:50 UTC, Jason Jeffory wrote:
>>
>> Sheesh, why is it so hard to do simple stuff?
>>

> 1) Have you tryed passing --arch=x86_64 to dub?
>
> 2) > "versions-x86_64": ["XYZ"]
>
> This is like a architecture dependent condition for version
> definition.
>
> So if your project will be compiled for the architecture x86_64
> the version XYZ will be defined in your code.
>

> togrue

Yeah, I realized that after the fact. I saw that in some post and
tried it. couldn't find anything in the dub docs that explain how
to compile for x64... I want to specify in the json. I don't want
to have to remember a command to compile for the same arch every
time. In fact, I'd like to have two profiles for dub...

one for 32-bit and one for 64-bit.