core.sys.posix.sys.ioctl

sanjayss via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 15 13:21:26 PST 2016

On Friday, 15 January 2016 at 18:34:14 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Friday, 15 January 2016 at 18:32:22 UTC, sanjayss wrote:
>> Is there any reason that this module is not complete for
>> platforms other than Linux
>
> Nobody has written it up, except the parts they use.

Is the contribution process straightforward. Since I am mucking
around in this area on OSX, I could attempt creating a more
complete ioctl module for OSX...unless ofcourse someone else has
already tried it and there are too many gotchas or there already
have been too many discussions on the right way to do this and
there is no consensus (I don't want to get into too much of these
types of discussions -- not enough time).