Static Arrays in Structs/Classes and Dynamic Array Sizes

Dennis Croft via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 18 07:15:46 PST 2016

I'm trying to organize a large amount of simple data into
manageable parcels of information that I can access efficiently.
What I want to do is bake a static array into a class but be
allowed to do the banking at runtime (because I want each array
to be a different fixed length). Barring that, I'd like a way to
fix the size of a dynamic array so that it's exactly the size I
want and no larger behind the scenes.

Anyone know enough about how these things work in D to help me
out?