Error in DUB Package Page - how to notify the Editor?

userABCabc123 via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 22 08:37:36 PST 2016

On Friday, 22 January 2016 at 16:07:59 UTC, Martin Tschierschke
wrote:
> What about the idea to allow discussion entries/threads to be
> linked to dub package entries?
>
> So they appear in DUB  and in a additional section of this
> forum?
>
> So vibe.d for example comes with his own forum that is good,
> but a solution for all
> would be nicer?
>
> So coming back to my first question: How to notify the author
> about errors, with out the need for searching for him elsewhere
> ?
>
> Regards mt.

Most of the packages are actually hosted on Github so be default
they also have a bugtracker module, where you can report problems
or even ask questions.

Also, you can get the email of the author(s) from the commit
messages, they are not alsways displayed online but when the
source repository is cloned you can see the mails in the history
(assuming it's valid).