Adam D. Ruppe's Minigui using example

Andre Polykanine via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Jan 23 10:58:28 PST 2016

On Saturday, 16 January 2016 at 03:14:01 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Saturday, 16 January 2016 at 01:27:32 UTC, Andre Polykanine
> wrote:
>> Does anyone have an actual example of, say, a simple form with
>> a set of radio buttons or check boxes to start with?
>> Thanks in advance!
>
> Sort of. I still haven't used it in a real world program so it
> isn't complete but here's one of my test programs:
[...]
> On Windows, it uses the native controls, so it should work
> reasonably well, though on Linux it does its own thing and is
> far from complete.
>

> BTW simplewindow doesn't seem to compile on newest dmd because
> of the new core.sys.windows.windows so I'll have to update that
> if you're on the newest release...

Thanks Adam,
I have DMD 2.068.2 so far so it did work.
However it seems to be not so accessible as I expected (tested
with JAWS for Windows, latest release [1]). For instance, the
focus lands nowhere when the program is launched. Then there is a
(not too comfortable) possibility to make it show the elements to
the screen reader upon pressing Tab.

[1]:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JAWS_(screen_reader)