nogc Array

Igor via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 25 20:31:07 PST 2016

On Tuesday, 26 January 2016 at 03:06:40 UTC, maik klein wrote:
> On Tuesday, 26 January 2016 at 03:03:40 UTC, Igor wrote:
>> Is there a GC-less array that we can use out of the box or do
>> I have to create my own?
>
> https://dlang.org/phobos/std_container_array.html

How do we use std.algorithm with it? I could like to use find but
I have no luck.

I have

std.container.array!MyClass classes;

then std.algorithm.find!("a.myInt == b")(classes, 3)

I was hoping this would find the first object in classes who has
myInt == 3 but I just get many errors about not being able to
find the right definition.

I guess std.container.array isn't a range? Or am I using it wrong?