Assert failure on 2.070.0 without stack trace

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 28 10:13:59 PST 2016

On Thursday, 28 January 2016 at 18:01:09 UTC, Nordlöw wrote:
> After upgrading to 2.070.0 I get an assert failure in my
> application that wasn't there before:
>
> core.exception.AssertError at knet/linking.d(235): Assertion
> failure
>
> Why isn't there any stacktrace? I thought has been fixed.
>
> Please help.

You can use Digger to find the exact compiler change that caused
this assert to manifest, and Dustmite to find the minimal program
which behaves differently in two compiler versions.