Weird multithreading stuff

tsbockman via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 29 21:41:10 PST 2016

On Saturday, 30 January 2016 at 05:15:58 UTC, asdf wrote:
> Okay so it turns out putting something in another thread is
> like throwing it into an alternate universe where only my
> functions exist, and instead of telling me my data doesn't
> exist, it just silently behaves as if it's all empty

Are you aware that variables declared "static" or at global scope
in D are actually thread-local by default?

Anyway, you can't really expect anyone else to be able to debug
something like this with just pseudo-code.

Give me a *complete* program which you think should work on
GitHub or http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/ and I'll see what I can do with
it. Since your problem occurs at runtime, make sure that it
actually compiles without error before you post it.