Use the D dylib in my C++ program,when the D's GC(in the dylib runtime) run. will not my program stop?

Dsby via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Jan 30 06:41:18 PST 2016

Use the D dylib in my C++ program,when the D's GC(in the dylib
runtime) run. will not my program stop?
My lib.so is writed in D, and I use the GC.and then I am used the
dll in my program that is writed in C++.
I want to know when the GC(in lib.so's runtime) start runing,
will my program  be stoped,until the GC stop?

sorry , my english is bad.

I will use chinese to describe this question:
我用D语言写了一个的动态库,其中里面的内存分配和回收用的是GC。现在我的C++程序去调用这个动态库。我想知道,当动态库所依赖的的D的运行时中GC运行的时候,是不是我的整个程序都会暂停住,知道GC回收完毕再次唤醒?