C++ interface vs D and com

Lodovico Giaretta via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Jul 12 15:01:41 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 12 July 2016 at 21:21:04 UTC, Adam Sansier wrote:
> On Tuesday, 12 July 2016 at 15:12:21 UTC, Lodovico Giaretta
> wrote:
>>
>> I'm not an expert in this field, but did you read this[1]?
>>
>> [1] https://dlang.org/spec/interface.html#com-interfaces
>
> Yes, of course...

Well, I asked because you say you marked your interfaces as
extern(C++), which is *not* what the spec says you should do.
Of course, because you didn't give us much infos on what's not
working, we have to guess and point you to some generic resources.
Did you read the wiki entry[1], and had a look to some source
code[2]? It may be useful to understand if it's a simple mistake
on your side or some more deep issue.

[1] https://wiki.dlang.org/COM_Programming
[2]
https://github.com/dlang/druntime/blob/master/src/core/sys/windows/com.d