mismatch and return value

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 13 04:17:04 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 13 July 2016 at 11:11:51 UTC, celavek wrote:
> Thank you for the example.
>
> I misunderstood the doc and I got a bit confused by the range -
> in C++ I would have incremented the iterators but here I did
> not know what to do exactly as I could not match the 2
> different concepts in functionality.

Ranges can take some effort to wrap your head around. It's not
that they're a difficult concept, it's just that they're
different from what we've grown accustomed to in other languages.
There's a tendency to treat them as containers or iterators, when
they aren't quite either. This blog post [1] has some useful
links for learning ranges.

[1] http://www.learningd.org/2015/12/ranges-in-d/