Some asm help for the 'thiscall' calling convention?

Kagamin via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Jul 18 09:31:46 PDT 2016

On Saturday, 16 July 2016 at 20:31:25 UTC, Adam Sansier wrote:
> Yet you are wrong. Regardless what the asio standard does right
> or wrong, it uses COM, correct? Is asio not well established?
> Yes it is. Hence it proves that not all COM is as you think it
> is.

The component must comply with the COM standard to provide a COM
interface, just using COM somehow somewhere is not enough for it.
The absolute fact is the COM specification, not my words. If you
don't like what the COM specification says, argue with it, not
with me. I suppose ASIO is whatever compiled on the developer's
machine, he didn't bother about COM.