Template arguments produce unidentified identifier

Rufus Smith via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Jul 19 18:21:31 PDT 2016

I have complex template that uses a mixin to solve some problems.
The mixin produces the error.  I thought template's were added in
to the scope of the call? I guess the mixin is inserted before
this happens. That isn't good ;/

Here is one place the error happens

	mixin("alias Func = extern("~functionLinkage!Q~")
"~(ReturnType!Q).stringof~"
function"~(Erase!(Parameters!Q)).stringof~";");

The mixin is required to get the proper linkage, as no other
method has been found to do that. Everything works with built in
types.

I saw somewhere that vibe.d had some way around this but the
links are dead.