Cannot compare object.opEquals is not nogc

Jonathan Marler via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Jul 23 22:59:34 PDT 2016

On Sunday, 24 July 2016 at 02:17:27 UTC, Rufus Smith wrote:
> On Saturday, 23 July 2016 at 22:48:07 UTC, Lodovico Giaretta
> wrote:
>> [...]
>
> This just isn't right. What your saying is that because someone
> screwed up, we must live with the screw up and build everyone
> around the screw up. This mentality is why everyone is so
> screwed up in the first place, do you not see that?
>
> [...]

I pretty much agree and had the same thoughts you've expressed
here Rufus. Your arguments are logical and make sense. However, I
can already tell you this kind of a change is going to elicit
alot of negative feedback. I think you're gonna find yourself
frustrated in a losing battle trying to get the community to see
reason. I hope Im wrong, but know you got me on your side.