Calling methods under gdb.

ANtlord via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Jul 24 10:01:25 PDT 2016

Hello everyone!

I want to contribute some project, but I have inconvenient things
related to debug. My high level of using GDB is show a variable
and get type of a variable. In C++ usually I use QtCreator and
debugging was pretty. In Python I have PDB, that can evaluate
code. In D I have just GDB. Maybe I don't understand power of
GDB, but it is so inconvenient for me.

So can you help me? I don't know how to call any method. I can't
call method, object's method or template method. I've tried
command `call`, but I get message `No symbol "func" in current
context`. Although I stand under line, where this method is
called.

Regards.