Search elemnt in Compile-time Argument List of strings

ParticlePeter via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Jul 26 13:37:18 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 26 July 2016 at 20:18:48 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
Thanks a lot for this really cool and detailed explanation
(upvoting!).

> It's a bit weird to work on these compile-time things, but they
> are so cool when you look at what is available in std.meta and
> std.traits :)

Agreed with each aspect. When I (just) read Philippe Sigaud's D
Templates Tutorial I didn't get a thing. Important thing is
getting your hands dirty, then it comes slowly.