Why D isn't the next "big thing" already

Gorge Jingale via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 28 08:16:20 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 27 July 2016 at 10:41:54 UTC, ketmar wrote:
> On Wednesday, 27 July 2016 at 10:39:52 UTC, NX wrote:
>> Lack of production quality tools
>
> like? no, "refactoring" and other crap is not "production
> quality tools", they are only useful to pretend that you are
> doing something useful, so you will look busy for your boss.

Do you ever get tired of your ego? You know, evolution supports
that people like you are a dying breed. How does that feel? I bet
it makes you feel good? I bet  you live an awesome life, I don't
know where you find time to stroke your ego so much though?

Why don't you go live in a cave? That way you don't use any tools
like a computer, or a car, or electricity... cause those all just
get in the way of what's really important.

Eagerly awaiting your response.

P.S., I have a prediction, that you won't response intelligently.