[OT] Re: Why D isn't the next "big thing" already

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Jul 30 17:04:41 PDT 2016

On Saturday, 30 July 2016 at 23:11:23 UTC, Seb wrote:
> I would love to see the forum evolve into something
> similar to reddit

I have a strong dislike of reddit (and thus rarely post there),
it is really hard to use and the voting system is petty.

The D ng isn't perfect, but it is basically OK. I do think some
of us ought to use a bit more discretion when posting, and it
might help for some of us to call things out... or sometimes be
quiet and not feed the trolls, but for the most part it is decent
here.