Empty LST files?

Thalamus via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Jul 30 18:10:40 PDT 2016

I'm running into a problem where when I specify -cov in the DMD
compiler command, the coverage LST files are generated, but
they're all empty. Has anyone else run into this before? My
command line is:

dmd -m64 -gc -debug -w -wi -cov -X -Xf"obj\Unit.json" -I\
-deps="obj\Unit.dep" -c -odobj\Unit.build.rsp Interfaces.obj
Invokers.obj (plus a whole lot of other .objs)

This is for a test EXE. I thought there may be some trouble when
generating files for the .d from the .obj files, but even the .d
files local to the test EXE end up with empty LST files.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

thanks!